How can I study for the traffic sign recognition test?

To get your drivers license, you will need to take a road sign test to correctly answer traffic sign recognition questions. It's a staple of every DMV exam. 

To study for the DMV traffic sign recognition test you should consult your state's drivers manual. You'll find detailed information showing and describing every imaginable road sign. 

Taking a practice test is another great way of studying. Most state DMV sites offer sample road test sign questions. There are also many terrific online sites that offer sample traffic sign recognition tests. Questions on the road sign test mirror the ones you'll find on actual tests, alternating between identifying signs by shapes and by colors, and being asked to describe what each one means. Taking one of these tests will help you pass the drivers license exam.

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment

Post Comment for "How can I study for the traffic sign recognition test?"

To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

User Opinions

0% thumbs up 100% thumbs down (1 vote)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.

Continue (the Site) is a privately owned, for-profit Web site owned by OnlineGURU, Inc. The Site specifically disclaims any and all connection with any state bureau, division, or Department of Motor Vehicles, or any state or federal government agency. does its best to get the correct information but does not claim responsibility for the accuracy of the information displayed herein. It is not complete or certified information. The information provided on is not legal advice, is not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. Additionally, the Site expressly disclaims any and all liability for third party links or resources on the Site and any claims of negligence arising from same. For official information, please consult your state motor vehicle department.