How do I make an appointment for CA drivers license renewal? California
There are two different ways to make appointments: through an automated online California DMV system, or by phone.
The CA DMV Web site has an automated appointment system. Here you can schedule:
- Behind-the-wheel driving test appointments.
- All other services, including driver license renewal.
- Reschedule or cancel appointments.
On the form, it asks you which type of appointment you would like to schedule.
Book an appointment over the phone by calling the specific DMV office where you wish to go. Do not call the general California DMV number.
Make appointments by phone if:
- You are uncomfortable using the Internet system.
- You have special requests for the exam, such as having an audio test or having an examiner read you the questions.
If your license is expired, you can still make an appointment and come into a DMV office. There’s no extra charge for your license renewal. However, a police or CHP officer could write you a traffic ticket if you’re pulled over with an expired license. Go into the DMV office to renew as soon as you can.
Post Comment for "How do I make an appointment for CA drivers license renewal?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
How would you rate this answer?
Thank you for rating this answer.