How do I complete a GA drivers license renewal online? Georgia
If you're pressed for time, you don't need to worry about visiting the nearest Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) office in order to renew your drivers license. Most state residents can take care of their license renewals by logging onto the GA DDS Web site.
Drivers License Online Renewal Georgia
To renew your drivers license online, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be renewing a Class C, CM, D, or DM Georgia drivers license.
- The GA DDS must have a valid photo and signature on file digitally.
- You can't have any outstanding cancellations, suspensions, or revocations.
- You must have the same information on your renewal license. If you need to change your address, name, or other data, you must visit a DDS office in person.
- You must be under age 64. Drivers age 64 and older must take a vision screening to renew their license; this can only be done at a GA DDS office.
- You must be a
citizen. Non-citizens are required to visit the DDS office with proof of lawful presence in the U.S. upon each license renewal. United States
The Online Renewal Process
You should receive a renewal application by mail about 60 days before your license expires if it appears you are eligible for online renewal service. It will be mailed to the address the GA DDS has on file, so you may not receive it if you moved and didn't update your license address in a timely manner.
The cost for renewing a
From start to finish, it should only take you about five minutes to renew your
Post Comment for "How do I complete a GA drivers license renewal online?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
How would you rate this answer?
Thank you for rating this answer.