What is the MA renew license fee? Massachusetts

It's $75 for a five-year MA drivers license; this covers Class A, B, and C vehicles.

Massachusetts Renew License Reminders

  • You always can renew your driver license in-person at a RMV full-service or license express office.
  • You don't need an appointment and can check the wait time online.
  • You may be able to renew your license online.
  • You can renew your drivers license up to a year in advance.
  • You can't renew your license if you have unpaid traffic tickets, unpaid child support, or an outstanding warrant.

Important License Renewal Note

The license renewal issue isn't taken lightly by MA law enforcement - you could be nailed with a traffic ticket and a fine for driving with an expired license. Also, the renewal fee may seem steep, but you won't have to pay it again for five years.

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment

Post Comment for "What is the MA renew license fee?"

To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

User Opinions

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down (1 vote)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.

DMVAnswers.com (the Site) is a privately owned, for-profit Web site owned by OnlineGURU, Inc. The Site specifically disclaims any and all connection with any state bureau, division, or Department of Motor Vehicles, or any state or federal government agency. DMVAnswers.com does its best to get the correct information but does not claim responsibility for the accuracy of the information displayed herein. It is not complete or certified information. The information provided on DMVAnswers.com is not legal advice, DMVAnswers.com is not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. Additionally, the Site expressly disclaims any and all liability for third party links or resources on the Site and any claims of negligence arising from same. For official information, please consult your state motor vehicle department.