How do I obtain duplicate FL car registration to replace one that is lost or damaged? Florida

You've got two basic choices when it comes to getting a duplicate registration: purchase one in person or order one online.

Replace Your Car Registration In Person

Just head to a Florida county tax collector office or a license plate agency. Bring proper identification, such as a driver's license, and pay the $5 car registration replacement fee.

Order a Replacement FL Registration Online

Visit the FL site. Enter your license plate number to get started. Then follow the instructions to finish the process. Pay the $5 vehicle registration replacement fee with your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card.

Always remember to follow the register car requirements by keeping your vehicle registration current. If you fail to do so, you could receive a traffic ticket and a fine.

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment

Post Comment for "How do I obtain duplicate FL car registration to replace one that is lost or damaged?"

To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.

Continue (the Site) is a privately owned, for-profit Web site owned by OnlineGURU, Inc. The Site specifically disclaims any and all connection with any state bureau, division, or Department of Motor Vehicles, or any state or federal government agency. does its best to get the correct information but does not claim responsibility for the accuracy of the information displayed herein. It is not complete or certified information. The information provided on is not legal advice, is not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. Additionally, the Site expressly disclaims any and all liability for third party links or resources on the Site and any claims of negligence arising from same. For official information, please consult your state motor vehicle department.