Last Updated 22nd of April, 2010
What is the car registration fee in Pennsylvania? Pennsylvania
PA Registration FeesHere is a sample of the most common fees for car registration in Pennsylvania. These fees do not include the cost of your annual safety inspection and emissions testing.
- Vehicle registration: $36
- Motorcycle registration: $18
- Replacement of plate or sticker: $7.50
- Registration change of address: Free
- Vanity license plates: $20 or more
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "What is the car registration fee in Pennsylvania?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
No users have voted.
How would you rate this answer?
Thank you for rating this answer.