Will the driver's license test cover hand signals for driving?

Yes, you should know the various hand signals for driving because it is likely to be on the drivers license test--and it will make you a better, more prepared, driver.

This information should appear in your state's drivers license manual. It's important to know this not only to pass the test, but for driving safety. These signals come in "handy" if your turn signals aren't working properly, or you're having an issue with a brake light. (Of course, you should get these problems fixed right away, and not come to depend on hand signals.)

Taking some practice tests will help prepare you for the official written test. These tests will likely contain questions about hand signals, so you can see if you're familiar with them enough for the actual test.

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment

Post Comment for "Will the driver's license test cover hand signals for driving?"

To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

User Opinions

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down (1 vote)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.

DMVAnswers.com (the Site) is a privately owned, for-profit Web site owned by OnlineGURU, Inc. The Site specifically disclaims any and all connection with any state bureau, division, or Department of Motor Vehicles, or any state or federal government agency. DMVAnswers.com does its best to get the correct information but does not claim responsibility for the accuracy of the information displayed herein. It is not complete or certified information. The information provided on DMVAnswers.com is not legal advice, DMVAnswers.com is not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. Additionally, the Site expressly disclaims any and all liability for third party links or resources on the Site and any claims of negligence arising from same. For official information, please consult your state motor vehicle department.