Can I check for tickets online?

Some state driver license agencies allow you to do this. However, most states don't permit you to check for tickets online.

To find out if your state agency gives you this option, go to your state's central driver license site. Look for anything having to do with traffic tickets, parking tickets, or even traffic school. If you do have the ability to locate your tickets online, you should be able to find this information in these areas. Of course, you can always simply call your local drivers license office or the headquarters of your main drivers license agency to get your answer.

Keep in mind you might be able to reduce your traffic citation fine - or get the accompanying points off your license - by taking a traffic school course. So, while you're looking for information about traffic tickets online, don't forget to look at traffic school options, too.

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment

Post Comment for "Can I check for tickets online?"

To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

User Opinions

55% thumbs up 44% thumbs down (9 votes)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.

Continue (the Site) is a privately owned, for-profit Web site owned by OnlineGURU, Inc. The Site specifically disclaims any and all connection with any state bureau, division, or Department of Motor Vehicles, or any state or federal government agency. does its best to get the correct information but does not claim responsibility for the accuracy of the information displayed herein. It is not complete or certified information. The information provided on is not legal advice, is not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. Additionally, the Site expressly disclaims any and all liability for third party links or resources on the Site and any claims of negligence arising from same. For official information, please consult your state motor vehicle department.