Last Updated 27th of April, 2010
What are some sample Florida CDL test questions? Texas
CDL Practice Test QuestionsHere are some questions you might expect to appear on your commercial license test, no matter which CDL class you're seeking to obtain.
- You should have at least one tie-down for every how many feet of cargo?
- What's the minimum tire depth for rear tires?
- What types of emergency equipment must always be on your vehicle?
- When should you downshift your automatic transmission?
- How many feet down the road should you look ahead?
- What aspects factor into your total braking distance?
- When stopped on a divided highway, where should you place your reflectors?
Taking a few CDL practice tests can help prepare you for your official CDL test by showing you which areas you need to pay more attention to, and by reinforcing the information in your mind. By completing some practice tests, you'll stand a much better chance of passing your official test on the first try.
When to Make an AppointmentYou won't need to set an appointment for your written CDL tests. However, you can do so through the FL OASIS system, which is available through the DHSMV site. You must make an appointment for your driving test or road test.
If you need more information about becoming a CDL driver, call the DHSMV at (850) 617-2000.
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "What are some sample Florida CDL test questions?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
No users have voted.
How would you rate this answer?
Thank you for rating this answer.