Do I need an appointment to take the FL motorcycle test? Florida

You don't need one for your written motorcycle test, although you can set an appointment through the OASIS page on the FL DHSMV site.

However, you must have an appointment for the motorcycle road test.

Getting Your Motorcycle Permit

You'll need to learn about motorcycle safety and Florida traffic laws before taking your written test. It's a good idea to take a motorcycle practice test or two to ensure you're ready for the official test.

Once you have your motorcycle permit, you can continue your drivers ed or driver training with a motorcycle safety course, during which you can refine your riding skills in preparation for your road test.

More Information About Motorcycles

Have any more questions about obtaining your motorcycle license or your drivers license? Call the FL DHSMV at (850) 617-2000, or stop by a driver license office.

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment

Post Comment for "Do I need an appointment to take the FL motorcycle test?"

To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.

Continue (the Site) is a privately owned, for-profit Web site owned by OnlineGURU, Inc. The Site specifically disclaims any and all connection with any state bureau, division, or Department of Motor Vehicles, or any state or federal government agency. does its best to get the correct information but does not claim responsibility for the accuracy of the information displayed herein. It is not complete or certified information. The information provided on is not legal advice, is not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. Additionally, the Site expressly disclaims any and all liability for third party links or resources on the Site and any claims of negligence arising from same. For official information, please consult your state motor vehicle department.