How do I apply for a FL motorcycle license if I am younger than 18? Florida
Motorcycle License Procedure (Younger Than 18)
To get your
- Pass a written motorcycle test (see below).
- Get your motorcycle permit.
- Keep your permit for at least 12 months.
- Successfully complete a FL-approved motorcycle safety course (i.e., motorcycle driver training or drivers ed).
- Pass a motorcycle riding test.
- Obtain your motorcycle drivers license.
Take a Motorcycle Practice Test
It's a good idea to prepare for your written test by taking a few practice tests. You can take these tests from a variety of sources. They do an excellent job of showing you how ready you are for the official test, and can point out deficiencies in your overall motorcycle knowledge.
Have any other questions regarding motorcycles or other driver license issues? Contact the FL DHSMV at (850) 617-2000.
Post Comment for "How do I apply for a FL motorcycle license if I am younger than 18?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
How would you rate this answer?
Thank you for rating this answer.