Last Updated 29th of October, 2010
How do I renew a state ID card in Florida? Florida
Renewing Your Florida Identification CardNo matter if you're a pre-teen, teen, or senior citizen, a state ID card can be a valuable document. But, like a drivers license, it does need to be renewed.
The state allows you to renew your FL ID card in one of two ways: in person at a driver license office or online.
Renew In Person
- Go to a drivers license office.
- Bring acceptable proof of identification, Social Security number, and residential address.
- Pay the $25 renew ID fee.
- Go to the Florida GoRenew site.
- Follow the instructions provided.
- Pay the $25 renew ID fee with a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card.
Avoid an Expired IDYou must renew your ID every eight years (every four years if you're younger than 14); otherwise, it will expire and no longer be a valid form of identification for teens or any other age group.
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "How do I renew a state ID card in Florida?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
100% 0% (4 votes)
How would you rate this answer?
Thank you for rating this answer.