What are the ID card fees in FL? Florida

Florida Identification Card Fee Schedule

This is an easy one. See below for the applicable ID card fees.

  • New ID: $25
  • Renew ID: $25
  • Replacement ID: $25
ID cards give teens a valid means of photo identification. However, a teen isn’t the only resident who can benefit from proper ID; anyone who is at least five years can apply for a state ID card.

You can get your ID card at any driver's license office. Be sure to bring proper identification, including:

  • Two acceptable forms of identification.
  • One proof of date of birth.
  • Two proofs of FL residential address.
  • One proof of Social Security number .
  • One proof of legal presence (non- U.S. citizens only).
The FHSMV provides a complete list of acceptable documents for each category.

More Information

Call the FHSMV at (850) 617-2000 if you have any lingering questions about state ID cards.

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment

Post Comment for "What are the ID card fees in FL?"

To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

User Opinions

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down (2 votes)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.

DMVAnswers.com (the Site) is a privately owned, for-profit Web site owned by OnlineGURU, Inc. The Site specifically disclaims any and all connection with any state bureau, division, or Department of Motor Vehicles, or any state or federal government agency. DMVAnswers.com does its best to get the correct information but does not claim responsibility for the accuracy of the information displayed herein. It is not complete or certified information. The information provided on DMVAnswers.com is not legal advice, DMVAnswers.com is not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. Additionally, the Site expressly disclaims any and all liability for third party links or resources on the Site and any claims of negligence arising from same. For official information, please consult your state motor vehicle department.