Last Updated 20th of May, 2010
What are the ID card fees in FL? Florida
Florida Identification Card Fee ScheduleThis is an easy one. See below for the applicable ID card fees.
- New ID: $25
- Renew ID: $25
- Replacement ID: $25
You can get your ID card at any driver's license office. Be sure to bring proper identification, including:
- Two acceptable forms of identification.
- One proof of date of birth.
- Two proofs of FL residential address.
- One proof of Social Security number .
- One proof of legal presence (non- U.S. citizens only).
Call the FHSMV at (850) 617-2000 if you have any lingering questions about state ID cards.
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "What are the ID card fees in FL?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
100% 0% (1 vote)
How would you rate this answer?
Thank you for rating this answer.