Last Updated 23rd of May, 2010
How do I renew a state ID card in Massachusetts? Massachusetts
Renewing Your MA IDYou can always renew your state ID at a Massachusetts RMV branch, but you may also be able to renew online. Here's how to do both.
Renew ID Card Online
- Go to the MA RMV online branch site.
- Follow the instructions provided for identification card renewal.
- Pay the $25 identification card renewal fee.
Renew ID Card In Person
- Visit a MA RMV branch.
- Bring one original document each proving date of birth, signature, and MA residency.
- Present your Social Security number or a denial notice with a valid foreign passport, visa, and I-94 Form.
- Complete the state ID renewal application form.
- Pay the $25 renew ID fee.
Avoid an Expired IDState ID cards are valid for five years. These cards are great for all individuals 16 and older, but especially for teens who don't have a license. As a teen, you sometimes need to provide photo identification, and without having a drivers license, it can be difficult to do so.
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "How do I renew a state ID card in Massachusetts?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
0% 100% (1 vote)
How would you rate this answer?
Thank you for rating this answer.