Where do I get disability forms?


Finding driver-related disability forms – such as those for disabled drivers’ license plates and parking placards – takes no more effort than visiting the Web site of your state’s DMV or motor vehicle agency, downloading the form (most are in PDF format), and printing it.

On the Web site, you can also find instructions for completing the forms, as well as any special medical documents you need to present with them and any medical checkups and doctors’ signatures you need to obtain.

Other Disability Forms

If you’re looking for other disability forms – such as benefit claims supporting forms and Medicare prescription drug help forms – you can get them from the Social Security Administration (SSA). Visit the agency’s Web site or your local SSA office, or contact the agency at (800) 772-1213.

Also keep in mind that most states provide residents with disability forms and information through state agencies, too. In West Virginia, for example, you can obtain disability-related forms and guides from the Department of Health and Human Resources, and Florida’s Department of Health provides Division of Disability area offices throughout the state.

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment

Post Comment for "Where do I get disability forms?"

To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

User Opinions

33% thumbs up 66% thumbs down (6 votes)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.

DMVAnswers.com (the Site) is a privately owned, for-profit Web site owned by OnlineGURU, Inc. The Site specifically disclaims any and all connection with any state bureau, division, or Department of Motor Vehicles, or any state or federal government agency. DMVAnswers.com does its best to get the correct information but does not claim responsibility for the accuracy of the information displayed herein. It is not complete or certified information. The information provided on DMVAnswers.com is not legal advice, DMVAnswers.com is not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. Additionally, the Site expressly disclaims any and all liability for third party links or resources on the Site and any claims of negligence arising from same. For official information, please consult your state motor vehicle department.