Last Updated 13th of June, 2010
How do you replace or renew learners permits in Maryland? Maryland
Replace or Renew Maryland Permits
Renew MD Driving Permit
If your drivers permit has expired you'll have to reapply, following the same procedures as if applying for the first time. This includes visiting any full-service MVA office with:
- Your Social Security number or proof of ineligibility.
- Proof of age.
- Proof of lawful presence.
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of Maryland residency.
- A completed MD permit application. If you’re younger than 18, it must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- A Learner's Permit School Attendance Certification (Form DL-300), if you’re younger than 16.
- Payment to cover $50 drivers permit fee.
You'll need the state's drivers manual to study for the permit test. If you no longer have a copy from when you originally took the test, you can grab one from any MVA office or by downloading from the MVA website. In addition, you should also take at least one practice permit test. These can be found online and feature questions similar to those found on the actual exam.
Replace MD Learners Permit
If your permit goes missing you can order a replacement permit by visiting any full-service MVA office with:
- Proper identification.
- Payment to cover the $20 drivers permit duplicate fee.
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "How do you replace or renew learners permits in Maryland?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
33% 66% (3 votes)
How would you rate this answer?
Thank you for rating this answer.