What is the fee for an AR driver license? Arkansas

See the following list to view some common drivers license fees in Arkansas.

AR Driver License Fee Schedule

  • New Class D drivers license: $20
  • Renew Class D drivers license: $20
  • Duplicate drivers license: $10
  • Drivers license test: $5 each (maximum $15)
  • Transfer out-of-state license: $5 plus the new license fee
  • New commercial drivers license: $42
  • Renew commercial drivers license: $42
Your Arkansas drivers license expires every four years on your birthday. When you're issued your initial license, you'll pay $2 plus 37 cents for each month until you reach your birthday expiration month.

Other AR Driver License Matters

Have any questions about the fee schedule or other drivers license issues? Contact the ODS at (501) 682-7060 to find your answers.

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment

Post Comment for "What is the fee for an AR driver license?"

To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

User Opinions

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down (1 vote)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.

DMVAnswers.com (the Site) is a privately owned, for-profit Web site owned by OnlineGURU, Inc. The Site specifically disclaims any and all connection with any state bureau, division, or Department of Motor Vehicles, or any state or federal government agency. DMVAnswers.com does its best to get the correct information but does not claim responsibility for the accuracy of the information displayed herein. It is not complete or certified information. The information provided on DMVAnswers.com is not legal advice, DMVAnswers.com is not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. Additionally, the Site expressly disclaims any and all liability for third party links or resources on the Site and any claims of negligence arising from same. For official information, please consult your state motor vehicle department.