Last Updated 24th of June, 2010
What is the fee for a CO driver license? Colorado
CO Drivers License FeesTo obtain a Colorado drivers license you'll be required, at one time or another, to pay the following fees:
- Written test permit fee: $14
- Driver license fee: $21
Apply for a Colorado Drivers LicenseBefore taking a driver license test, you'll first need to pass a vision screening and written test. To prepare, study the state's drivers manual. All written test questions are based on information addressed in the manual, including highway driving, lane markings and road sign identification. You'll then want to take at least one online practice permit test.
When you're test-ready, visit any DMV office. No appointment is necessary. Be sure to bring with you:
- Your Social Security number.
- Proof of Colorado residency.
- Two primary forms of identification, with one proving your lawful presence.
- Payment for the $14 permit fee.
- Your permit.
- A working vehicle that's legally insured and registered.
- Payment for the $21 drivers license fee.
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "What is the fee for a CO driver license?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
100% 0% (1 vote)
How would you rate this answer?
Thank you for rating this answer.