What is the fee for a KY driver license? Kentucky

That depends on your age. See below for specific information regarding your license fees. But, keep in mind that fees are always subject to change.

KY Drivers License Fee Schedule

  • Regular driver license: $20
  • Driver license/motorcycle license: $30
  • Learners permit: $12
  • Duplicate driver license: $12

KY Operator License

  • Age 16: $10
  • Age 17: $8
  • Age 18: $6
  • Age 19: $4
  • Age 20: $2

Practice Test

If you haven't passed your written test yet, you might want to help boost your chances by taking a practice permit test. You can find these tests through multiple companies, especially online.

Need More Info?

Have a question about fees for a drivers license? Call the Kentucky DDL at (502) 564-0278. Or, stop by a driver license issue location.

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment

Post Comment for "What is the fee for a KY driver license?"

To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

User Opinions

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down (1 vote)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.

DMVAnswers.com (the Site) is a privately owned, for-profit Web site owned by OnlineGURU, Inc. The Site specifically disclaims any and all connection with any state bureau, division, or Department of Motor Vehicles, or any state or federal government agency. DMVAnswers.com does its best to get the correct information but does not claim responsibility for the accuracy of the information displayed herein. It is not complete or certified information. The information provided on DMVAnswers.com is not legal advice, DMVAnswers.com is not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. Additionally, the Site expressly disclaims any and all liability for third party links or resources on the Site and any claims of negligence arising from same. For official information, please consult your state motor vehicle department.