Last Updated 31st of July, 2010
How do I obtain duplicate MO car registration to replace one that is lost or damaged? Missouri
If you lose or damage your vehicle registration in Missouri (MO), visit a local Department of Revenue (DOR) service center. A list of MO DOR service centers is available at the DOR website.
Replacing a Lost or Damaged Missouri Vehicle RegistrationInformation that you will provide to the DOR regarding your register car replacement card includes:
- Your first and last names.
- Telephone number.
- Street mailing address (including city, state, and zip code).
- Make, model, and year of the auto.
- Original motor car registration number (if you have the damaged registration card, give it to the clerk at the DOR service center).
- Vehicle identification number.
No visitor comments posted. Post a comment
Post Comment for "How do I obtain duplicate MO car registration to replace one that is lost or damaged?"
To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
No users have voted.
How would you rate this answer?
Thank you for rating this answer.