How can I reduce speeding ticket points?

Sponsored by

Only $39.95

* Denotes a Required Information

First Name *
Last Name *
Date of Birth *
License Number *
Address *
City, State, Zip *
I have lived at this address for less than 2 years.
Former Address
Street Address *
City, State, Zip *
Instant Driving Record - Exclusively Online!

Instant Motor Vehicle Report Includes: Suspensions, Fines, Violations, Violation Codes, Driving Status, Points, License Classification, and Endorsements

NOTICE: This is standard non-certified driving record. For a certified record, you must contact States's Motor Vehicle Agency Logo

Get your personal drivers´ license history instantly and online. Find out what information is on your driving record with a Instant Motor Vehicle Report. Keep in mind, you can only run an instant motor vehicle report on yourself.

Visit your state's DMV Web site to find out if speeding ticket points can be reduced. Normally you can find this information under points or suspended licenses or even traffic ticket. Most states that offer a reduction option require proof of enrollment in a traffic school.

Before enrolling, make sure the school is state-approved. Otherwise, your completion certificate will not be recognized. If you're lucky, for convenience sake, you'll be allowed to enroll in an online course. You'll be taught everything you learned in drivers ed, but with more emphasis on safety and defensive driving. And though you'll be required to pay for tuition fees, you'll be better off in the long run.

Points trimmed from a speeding citation may possibly prevent your insurance rates from spiking. And, depending on your current driving record standing, spare you from a suspended drivers license.

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment

Post Comment for "How can I reduce speeding ticket points?"

To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

User Opinions

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down (1 vote)

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.

Continue (the Site) is a privately owned, for-profit Web site owned by OnlineGURU, Inc. The Site specifically disclaims any and all connection with any state bureau, division, or Department of Motor Vehicles, or any state or federal government agency. does its best to get the correct information but does not claim responsibility for the accuracy of the information displayed herein. It is not complete or certified information. The information provided on is not legal advice, is not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. Additionally, the Site expressly disclaims any and all liability for third party links or resources on the Site and any claims of negligence arising from same. For official information, please consult your state motor vehicle department.